Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Adventures of Julia!!


powered by Bloglet

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Photographic Catch-Up Time!

Hello Friends:

While yours truly has not been posting many images lately, that does not mean I have not been taking lots of new photographs of our special little girl! In fact, I have a backlog of images and thought I would post them today in preperation for more photographs I am have collected during the recent holiday. So, here they are:

A Very "Spooky" Halloween

Below are a few of the pictures of our little girl during Halloween. This first image shows Julia as she is starting to get dressed in her costume:



Below you can see little Julia as she poses as a very scary tiger:



At first, our little girl was adamant about walking (sometimes running) from door to door as we walked through the neighborhood. However, with legs only roughly 12 inches long, she became rather tired after only two houses. From that point, we had Julia travel in her "All-Terrain" vehicle.... her Jeep Liberty Stroller. She had a great deal of fun and we enjoyed walking around our block introducing Julia (and ourselves) to the many neighbors we had yet to meet. Here is an image of yours truly next to our tired, little tiger girl:



We also drove around to a few spots to show relatives and friends how cute our tiger girl was. Here she is at her Aunt Kathy & Uncle Dale's home:



Little Julia had a very enjoyable evening!

Julia's Dad